Friday, November 1, 2013

Josh & Lindsey: married.

Click HERE then click on Josh and Lindsey's last names to view and order photos from the wedding. See bride or groom for password.** 

Lindsey and Josh were married at Martha's Orchard on a pretty fall day. The weather was perfect, warm, not too windy, thankfully no rain! They shared a sweet moment just before the ceremony, posed for a few photos, and were off to proclaim their love for each other sealed with a kiss.

Lindsey is truly my sister from another mother! I adore her to pieces!  She's hilarious, serious, down to earth, nutty and so cute!   LOVE her family and was happy to be on her cheer team, as their first venue didn't turn out and they had to begin the search for another place to have the wedding at the last minute. Don't you just love how things always seem to just fall into place? I can't imagine having this wedding at any other place. I know Lindsey's mom worked miracles to make this day perfect for her, every perfect detail in place. It really was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't have been happier to be sharing in their day with them.

Josh and Lindsey, wow! What a day we had huh? Josh, I may have only just met you that day, but thanks for making me feel right at home with you all. Lindsey, seriously, we're besties now! I just love you to pieces! You were a stunning bride. Just enough sass to pass around, and you totally worked the photos! I'm declaring myself the honorary bridesmaid! Your friends were all really welcoming and for a few minutes I know I forgot I was 'working' that day. Thank you for your friendship! I wish you both lots of happiness and I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do..,.hopefully they were worth the wait!