Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Micaela: class of 2013.

I had the best time photographing Micaela with her mom for these senior photos! We started out a friend's property and we were blessed with beautiful lighting for the day. Her dad even stopped in and I made the whole family get together for a couple shots...the two of her mom and dad are a few of my favorites! After a few hours, a location change, and a few more outfits, we ended up with so many gorgeous photos of this beautiful, sincere, genuine, funny and lighthearted high school senior.

Micaela, I loved getting to meet you and spend the day with you and your mom! You, my dear, are one amazing gal! Your bright spirit and fun personality are infectious, and I can only imagine the great things you'll do in life. I wish you all the best, and I hope you enjoy the last few months of your high school career. The world is wonderful outside of those 4 walls and I can't wait to see where you go and what you do! I hope to see that smile again one day! Here is only a small -- SMALL-- handful of the shots we have that happen to be my favorites!