Sunday, November 13, 2011

jake & brittany: married.

Jake and Brittany were married in Folly Beach, South Carolina. There was an unvinvited guest that was present, that came in the form of WIND! Actually, there were some hurricane storms coming up from the south, and Jake and Brittany had to make the descision to switch around the time of their ceremony because of it! It was crazy to say the least! At least we were able to have their beautiful ceremony out on the beach, with their closest friends and family there to see it all. I think we may have come close to being blown away, but at least we made it through!

Brittany, you are a beautiful girl, a stunning bride and I thank you for having me and Cyli there to document your day. I loved your friends and your families too and hope to see some of you again one of these days! Thanks for being patient with me...October is my busiest month of the entire year, and I know it has been like waiting for Christmas for you! You two are so cute together, and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Here are some of my favorites from that day!

http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/