Saturday, November 5, 2011

kyle. tristan: married.

**Click HERE then click on Kyle and Tristan's last names to view and order photos from the wedding. See bride or groom for password.**

I love it when everything comes together just perfectly for a wedding. Kyle and Tristan were married on such a wonderful fall day, not too cold, not too hot. The sanctuary at the church where they said their vows was huge and the light that poured through the windows made for perfect lighting. Everything truly was perfect as they exchanged rings, shared a kiss and made their way in perfect style to their reception that was filled with fabulous dancing. I had such a great time at their reception that I almost forgot we were there to photograph and document their day. Then again, Tristan and Kyle and their families and friends just had a way of making you feel like part of the fun. For that reason, I'm blessed to have been there, getting all the fun and perfect moments on my camera for them.

I've had such a great time getting to know you all over the past couple of years. I say this, because I photographed Tristan's sister's wedding a couple of years ago. One of you is going to have to have a baby or something soon so we can continue to see each other! I just love you girls to pieces!!! Tristan, Kyle, enjoy your photos and thanks for having me along for the ride! I was honored to be there for you! You made my job easy with your beautifulness!

www.bodellphotographyonline.com