Friday, November 4, 2011

sassy.

I had such a fun time photographing and spending time with this little cutie and her grandma who wanted to document her 6th birthday. I think that's a perfectly great excuse to fill the frames at home with tons of cute photos of this little sassy lady. And Sassy she is...with a capital S! She's fantastic with her many expressions and she kept me on my toes while doing this photo session. Thanks to her grandma for setting this little special time up for me to document her sixth year of life. I hope you'll look back at these photos several years from now, and remember just how spunky, how special, and how Sassy (with a capital S!) she was! She truly is beautiful inside and out, then again, that doesn't surprise me since I know where she came from!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com