Sunday, November 6, 2011

bobby & allison: engaged.

I have such love for Allison and was so excited to see her facebook status change from "in a relationship", to "engaged". I've known her for a few years and was so excited that we were able to make things work for her wedding, and grab a few quick engagement photos along the way. We also had to include a couple photos with her two new little additions to the family. Bobby's girls are two of the cutest little girls in the world, and I know how incredibly lucky they are to have Allison in their family now.

Because we photographed this session literally two weeks before their wedding, you'll see these two lovebirds again so very soon...next time though, they will be in perfect bridal attire. I am so thankful we were able to make this happen on the spur of the moment and get some fun shots of all four of them together. Allison and Bobby, thanks for my first ride in a firetruck and thanks for being entirely too welcoming to me and Cyli! We love West Virginia, what can I say! You guys are amazing!  I can't wait to show you the wedding!!!

www.bodellphotographyonline.com