Monday, April 30, 2012

anthony. liz. vera: family

You may recognize this happy little family because, as I like to think, they are part of the Bodell Photography For Life Club! I've seriously loved getting to watch Vera become a little lady, and I think it's almost as fun to watch Liz and Anthony turn from husband and wife to real life mom and dad. Anthony tries so hard to get Vera to have fun and laugh and play, and it's the funniest thing in the world to watch! He truly must be the best dad ever because it's all I can do to see through the lens because my eyes are generally watering so bad from laughing so hard at him with her! Liz would agree with me though, he's a character, and it's totally worth getting this wide range of expressions from Vera! And this time photographing her, even I had to pull out some tricks to get a few good laughs...we don't need to go into great detail about that now though do we! Some things are best left to the imagination. Just KNOW, that I go to ALL extremes all in the name of a great photo!

 Anthony,Liz. I adore your family, and I am totally not worthy of being in the presence of Princess Vera! Though when Liz asked her if I was a princess or a pirate, she said I was a princess too! Made my day. She's lovely, sassy, filled with personality and gets cuter each time I see her. Thanks for putting up with me and my attempts for the best photos! Love you all and here are my favs from our time together. Enjoy!