Tuesday, April 10, 2012

mike. marilyn. maddie & moses: family.

I've glued to my computer these past couple of weeks sifting through all of these gorgeous spring photos! This family kept me laughing the entire time and I'm pretty sure I left them with my face hurting! Thank you guys for bringing your adorable selves to be photographed at the orchard! I had a blast getting to know you all, and I could have taken your dog home he was such a cutie! Marilyn and Mike, it's refreshing to see a couple still so in love and truly enjoying each other.  I only hope I managed to catch some of that love on film for you!  And Maddie, girl you can hang with me any day!  You're awesome!  Hope you love your family photos as much as I loved taking them all. Now, let's do it again soon...you guys were so much fun! Here are just a few of my favorites from that day, enjoy!