Tuesday, April 17, 2012

zach & jessica: married.

As you can imagine from all this GREEN color, Jessica and Zach were married on St. Patricks Day! We had such a gorgeous day for their wedding and I loved every second I got to spend with them that day. Jessica wore a breathtaking gown and then later changed into a sassy little number mid reception. Of course she had green shoes, and they were stunning as well! I loved that they brought tons of special little touches to their wedding day that fit their styles and personalities. Even the groom's cake was completely personal to Zach, with the cute little bride and groom made by Jessica's mom. It was so cute! The happy couple made their grand entrance into their reception guided by a bagpiper and later we were entertained by Irish dancers. Of course there was green beer too!

The entire day was perfection, and the after party...well, as they say, what happens at an after party, STAYS at the after party...unless of course, you forget your I.D. and can't manage to get IN to the after party! HA! Jessica and Zach, as I think back about your wedding day, THAT little episode still makes me laugh (and feel bad all at the same time!) I will forever think of you both each time I'm asked for an identification! You guys were, and still are, so much fun, and my life is richer now just knowing you both! I've laughed entirely too much with you both...nearly wetting myself silly...and I've cried some tears alongside you that day too. You may not have known that, but of course Kelly (my assistant) prompted me to get it together! After all, as she stated, I AM a professional!!! But truly, your wedding was special, and it even got me a time or two, what can I say! I love you both, and clearly I owe you a green beer or an umbrella drink or two...you know, assuming I'll bring the proper credentials since I do look just 15 and all right?! HAHA! You guys were stunning that day, and here are my favorites...TONS and TONS!