Tuesday, April 3, 2012

gavin. brooke. baby: family

Well it's been a few months now since I've put anything on my little blog, and that is all about to change really fast! I've been busy getting things ready for this year that include things like re-branding my business, and opening a new shop with tons of little surprises that will be popping up here and there over the next few months. It's going to be a fantastic journey and I do hope you'll stop back in again and again from time to time. As the phrase on my front window reads, "Come in, Laugh much, Visit often". True words to live by! More on these things later though, as I have been excited to show some photos since it really has been way too long!

Please meet the cutest little couple ever who will be introducing baby Cooper into their lives very soon! Brooke and Gavin, thanks for inspiring me to take beautiful photos of such a fun time in your lives. I am certain you both are on pins and needles with the anticipation that all of this will be bringing you soon enough! You both a beautiful, and you'll certainly be fantastic parents. I'm looking forward to seeing you both soon and meeting little Cooper! You're in my thoughts and prayers for a safe and hopefully quick delivery!