Wednesday, April 11, 2012

jared & kyarstin: engaged.

This was such a fun day getting to spend it with Kyarstin and Jared! I'm fairly certain I made my mark early on by calling poor Jared "Jake" for at least the first 10-15 photos that we took! When he quietly whispered that his name was "Jared"---as you can imagine, I laughed myself silly and nearly probably wet my pants from embarrassment! Now, in my defense, I hadn't met him yet before that day, so we had yet to get our Darci/groom bonding time in yet! BOY DID WE GET SOME BONDING TIME AFTER THAT LITTLE STUNT!!! So now I can laugh as I write this, because I now feel like this is yet another one of those fabulous couples truly made for Bodell Photography! It really makes quite the difference when you get that bond! With Kyarstin, I knew in the first 5 minutes of sitting with her that this would be my kind of wedding. It's going to be chic, with a hint of country. Just wait til you see it! All of the details will be perfectly in place for that day because Kyarstin is awesome and she has a great team backing her up thanks to Amy and Laurie! Kyarstin, you were so fun that first day I met you, and just so pretty that day for these photos! You and Jared are cute together, and I love how you all can have so much fun one second, then turn on that little sass and fierceness that I love! Enjoy these photos, here's just a few!