Monday, April 23, 2012

zach & jessica: the day after.

Who doesn't love a bride and groom who WANT to put their bridal attire back on for another round of photos! This day was so much fun because these two got to make pizza and ice cream as we walked around Metropolis mall in Plainfield. We stopped in to try on shoes, and we got swanky in Victoria's Secret. Jessica was amazing because she wore two dresses on her wedding day, so of course she had to do both outfits again for this day. And I can't say enough amazing words about Zach! He truly gets the Groom of the Year award in my book! After we made him go through not one but TWO engagement sessions, a huge 12+ hour wedding day of pictures, AND a day after session---he did amazing, and did it all without complaining, AND he even laughed at my jokes and did every crazy pose and facial expression I asked of him! Jess, you got one of the good ones! I loved this day, and you know I'm going to have to beg you to do some sort of photo of the month or year club just so I can see you guys again and again!!! Now that I'm so attached, it's hard to know this wedding is complete. I love you both to pieces. Please enjoy some of these favorites from the day and thanks for being wonderful to do this session!