Monday, April 23, 2012

olivia: senior class of 2012

We have known Olivia since she was in kindergarten with my niece! We have even shared a vacation or spring break here and there too! And she's turned into an absolutely wonderful lady inside and out! I can't say enough about her and how much we appreciate how she's been in my niece's life. She's gifted, talented, smart, funny, has one of the best personalities around and not to mention she's incredibly caring and sweet...and then she's gorgeous on top of it all! So Olivia, I hope you love these photos as much as I do! Congratulations on graduating and I hope your senior year has been amazing and more! Enjoy these last couple weeks. You truly deserve it all, so I hope you reach for your dreams, every single one of them! You're the best and we all love you dearly!