Monday, April 30, 2012

doug. heather. koen: family

Meet little Koen. He is just as cute as they come, perfect from head to toe in every little way possible! I believe his mommy and daddy are only going to spoil him rotten too, as they should of course, just look at him! Heather and Doug, thanks for bringing your tiny guy into the shop just days old for his first photo shoot of many to come. I still can't believe how amazing you looked Heather for just having him. It's no surprise though! You were gorgeous being pregnant, and you still shined just having him. I can't wait to see how little Koen turns into a little man and becomes full of personality. I'm sure he's already there, but he's going to grow up to break women's heart with all his great looks! You both will be awesome parents so I hope you love every second of him each day! And I want to hear stories Heather--I miss you dearly! Enjoy your photos and thanks again for helping me to break into my "baby photography" a little bit more with Koen.