Thursday, May 3, 2012

paige: senior class of 2012

Meet Paige! She is stunning, super sweet and I could have photographed her the entire day...ok, the entire weekend! Paige was a total natural in front of my camera, and I'm pretty sure she thought I was funny--always making my job easy and amazing! HA! I was thankful her whole family came out for the session, helping to ensure outfits were perfect, accessories were in place and hair was perfection. I could literally put them on the pay roll for all their help and was thankful to have someone tote my chair around too! Paige, I hope you enjoy these last few short weeks before you graduate. You seriously were a joy to meet and photograph, again, making my job easy and adding to my list of why I love what I do even more! I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your college years too! Here are just a few of my favorites from our day...LOVING your blue eyes too! Super pretty pretty pretty!