Sunday, May 6, 2012

derrick. bethann: in love.

Oh Derrick and Bethann. I could probably go on and on about how much I am attached for life with you guys! These two are another one of my couple's that I was fortunate enough to photograph on their wedding day a few years ago. Now, they are documenting a time in their lives that may not exactly be something to celebrate, but more something to remember. Derrick will be heading overseas soon and Bethann thought this would be a perfect time for a photo shoot! Of course I couldn't agree more! I think alot about my military couples and getting to do this type of session was perfect for these two. Then again, we have Bethann who is super gorgeous, and Derrick, who is super handsome...what's not to love about them! They are still perfectly in love, and I know these photos will mean the world to them both. Derrick and Bethann both mean the world to me and I'm fortunate to call them friends. Derrick, know you will have many prayers coming your way as you head out on this little venture. Bethann, know that I'm your biggest fan, and you can call me anytime. I'll talk about how I love your heels, your smile, your infectious personality, your amazing taste in fashion, and how you are one heck of a military wife! I'll build you up and count down with you the days til Derrick returns to you! Thanks for including me on this time in your lives...now please, pretty please let the next time be because you might possibly be adding to your family!! Love you both and thanks Derrick for your service. Ya'll are gorgeous!