Sunday, May 6, 2012

tony. katie. aj. bridgette. carly: family.

I adore this little family and I always have a blast with little AJ! He's so much energy but I'm making him an honorary member of the Bodell Photography under 4 foot club because he makes me laugh so hard! Getting great expressions out of kids sometimes takes a ton of hard work, but when you nail the look you're going for, it makes it all worth it! I love getting to see him and his little sister grow up and now they have a new little sister too. Katie, thanks again for keeping me on my toes, letting me make silly faces with your kids and somehow managing to capture the glorious moments of your little family! I love you guys to pieces...see, I told you they get a little easier as they get old. Now, if we can just keep them from getting too big, that will be the next challenge! Good thing we still have a few years right! Here's just a few of my favorites from our time together. Enjoy!