Sunday, May 6, 2012

clint. sarah and baby: family

So if you've ever been in my presence when I've been photographing, you know one of my favorite words (well besides "cute, of course!) is "snuggle". And if you are a family, or you're in love, just know you're going to hear it a ton of times. It's probably one of my favorite things to have you all do. Yes, some do it rather well. Insert my dear Sarah and Clint. I was lucky enough to be with them on their wedding day, and I was thankful to have them in my presence again as they wanted to document this incredible time in their lives. Sometimes I just look at two people, and they just move into the most perfect little pose. They snuggle oh so well, not even too sure if they know they do it! But I sure do love them! And Sarah couldn't be prettier and I'm just loving her simple, sweet expressions. I can't wait to see you both again. One day we'll make that happen! Just know I'll scream when I see your little cutie pie, I'm warning you so it's fair! HAHH! Sarah, you will be such a cute mommy, and Clint, you're going to be the best dad too. That little baby will have such loving parents, it's evident since you're such great snugglers! Just a few of my favorites below but I hope you love them as much as me! Take care you two, and thanks again for making the little trip up to see me. It means the world to me!