Thursday, May 17, 2012

get one, give one.


My life these past two months have been on fast forward.  I turned the key to my shop door as I welcomed my best friends, new and old clients, and family into my shop on opening day, but more on that later!  And this month, it’s time to celebrate.  It just so happens to be my birthday month, and in true fashion, I’ve been known to celebrate my own amaziness the ENTIRE month of May!  I highly recommend you try this sometime as it’s so good for the soul!  I have been known to give gifts for my birthday month, and since this year, it’s a really REALLY good year in my life and I have so many things to be thankful for, I think it’s time to give back.  It’s time to celebrate what Bodell Photography has become over the past 10 years, and it’s time to celebrate all the wonderful couples and families that I have treasured getting to know through those years.  It’s time to give the gift of photography and gorgeous moments captured in time to those who may not be able to afford, or may not otherwise think they need.

So help me slap another candle on my cake, help me sing at the top of my lungs that cheesy song, help me check another one of the list!  Here’s my gift to you, please help me to make it a good one as we all GIVE back just a little bit more this year.

Here are the details to my birthday special!

Get one---GIVE one.

Purchase a 20 minute mini session for you or your family, and we will GIVE ONE complimentary 20 minute mini session to any person/couple/family of your choice.  No strings attached!  All final edited images on CD for you and them to print when/where they choose.

Price for you $132.…why?  Because I’m celebrating my 32nd birthday!

Price for them $000.… why?  WHY NOT?!  Because sometimes giving the gift feels so much better than receiving one!

Fine print:
-Sessions MUST BE BOOKED  and deposits received by Tuesday, May 22nd,  2012 (MY BIRTHDAY!!!)
-Deposit of $66 required to book your spot (non-refundable).  Remainder $66 due upon day of your session.
-All sessions, get one and give one MUST BE SHOT by July 14th, 2012.
-Please put a bit of thought into your GIVE ONE session.  I would love to hear your stories and learn about the folks who you think are truly deserving and in need of some great photography.  It can be anyone!  Get creative or be crazy, make me laugh, or make me cry!  You get to pick, they get to receive!  I get to share their stories and their awesome photos!
-Sessions will be limited to only 20 minutes.  Please note that there are NO limits on family members, but please realize that a family of 4-5 will produce more photos than a family of 20!  We will photograph what we can in that time frame.  If you are interested in a more detailed, or in depth session, please ask about traditional sessions and pricing.  In turn, I can’t guarantee a specific number of photos for your specific session.  (There are still opening day coupons available at the shop for you to stop in and grab, good through the end of the month worth a savings of $75)
-Sessions will take place in Mooresville or within 10 miles of 46158.  Ask about specific locations.
-Photos on CD will be available for pick up at the shop within 10 days of your session.

Please help me celebrate this thrilling time in my life and help me GIVE a little more to my community and yours.

****CONTACT DARCI AT darci@bodellphotographyonline.com to book your session today!****