Thursday, May 17, 2012

gavin. brooke. cooper: family.

This is little Cooper and he is going to be downright spoiled by both sides of his family! I just loved his chubby cheeks and his cute little lips. You could probably just spend an entire day squeezing him because he is just that cute! Thanks Brooke and Gavin for spending what seemed like forever with me that afternoon! I still think your little Cooper did a great job for his first photos and I know he's going to be so excited to see me again one of these days. I hope he is as entertaining then as he was that day! I still laugh thinking about how he was showing off and embarassing his mommy and daddy! Center of attention clearly will be a trait for him! Continue loving on your little man and I will see you guys soon! Here are a couple of my favorites from that day.