Monday, May 7, 2012

mike. rachel. regan. tyler: family.

Oh Rachel. Your family is divine! What more can I say! Thanks for letting me snag some super pretty images of you and your little family for the opening of my new shop. You still get the best compliments from visitors who see your photos! They agree that you're just a gorgeous mommy and that your husband is handsome and your kids couldn't be more terrific. And then we all agree that you have the best style of anyone we know and then we all hold our heads together in shame, because really, NO ONE will ever look as good as you in turquoise! It's true--you and your style--just beautiful! I love your babies too, they are sassy and filled with engery and zest for life. Apparently they're copying that from their awesome mom and dad! Thanks for being too much fun for me to handle!!! I couldn't be happier with our shots, and I love the playful spirit within these images. Let's do it again one of these days!