Thursday, May 10, 2012

jordan. danielle. baby.

Meet Jordan and Danielle. They are expecting a baby soon and wanted to do some photos to document this exciting time in their lives together. I couldn't be happier with them both and as I would try to pose them, they would naturally just fall into something even more adorable than what I was trying to get! They are so in love and I hoped I captured just a glimmer of that love they share for each other and their baby. Danielle, I'm so glad you waltzed into my shop that afternoon to talk about your pictures! You are a sweet girl and you and Jordan are way too cute together! Your eyes are so pretty in these shots and I'm so happy with what we got! Thanks for being so easy to photograph and so comfortable with each other in front of my camera. Here are just a couple that I love to pieces! I pray the baby arrival is quick and safe! He will be a cutie for sure!