Thursday, May 17, 2012

brad. kelly. andrew: family.

This new family is near and dear to my heart. I've been fortunate to have been with them for engagement and wedding photos, and now I get to see them bring little Andrew into the picture. He is probably one of the most handsome little babies ever, and look at all his hair! It was so much fun to see Brad and Kelly interact with him and they truly will be awesome parents. They love their little guy so much and I can't wait to see how they are with him when Andrew is running circles around them! Hang on to every moment with him Kelly and Brad, I hear it only goes into fast forward from here on! I'm looking forward to being able to see a little of that in the years to come! Here are a couple photos that I just loved from our time together. So maybe he didn't want to stay asleep for long! It was obviously more fun to sit with his mommy and daddy and let them snuggle with him! I don't think that's too hard! Thanks again you two for letting me meet your baby boy!