Tuesday, June 5, 2012

chris. amy. bella. will: family.

I don't think there are enough words to describe how much I just love this family! When you spend enough time with a family doing their photos for so many years, it's the neatest thing to watch their kids grow into little women and gentlemen. Chris and Amy's kids are no exception and Bella and Will are just growing up with so much personality! It's crazy to see them come out of their shells more and more, talking more, laughing more and playing more and more too! I remember when Will just hated to have photos taken, now he runs circles around us all and I get to have these big huge smiles from him. And Bella, who couldn't possibly get any more cute as the time goes by, is just such a little lady, shy at first, but so full of life and energy. I just love them both and it's such a cool thing to get to see them grow up!

Thanks once again Amy and Chris for allowing me to take you into strange new territory for your photos! I just love our adventures together, having strangers talk to us and wonder what in the world we're doing...oh, you mean you don't just toss out a blanket on the side of the road for a good snuggle?! HUH! Who would have thought! HAH! If I could figure out the "smiley" on here Amy, I would give you like a million right now! Just love you guys got pieces! Thanks again. I truly love our photos!

P.S. Amy--how many years did it take us to get that second picture down?! I am just in LOVE! It may have a spot in the window for sure! Or even a huge canvas! It's precious and so worth a few years wait!