Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Michaela: high school grad, 2012

Meet Michaela! She just graduated high school and it's never ever too late to snap some senior photos to remember this time in your life! I'm so happy she met me at the shop with her mom, and before you knew it, we were sending her mom home for more outfits so we could do more photos! Michalea, I'm so glad you embraced your photo shoot that was supposed to be a short, quick, little session, and we ended up with a ton of fun photos and having so much fun along the way! I think it's really exciting where your future over the next couple of years is going to take you and I pray you enjoy every second of your college years. Your a sweet girl and thanks for making my job easy. You were a joy to photograph! Here's just a couple of my favorites from the day.