Wednesday, June 20, 2012

michael. jenifer. + one: family.

Michael and Jenifer are expecting their first little one and wanted some photos to mark this special time in their life. I couldn't agree more! And so they drove up from Terre Haute on a hot evening and we ran around town for some really great photos of the 'three' of them. Jenifer--really, you couldn't be prettier expecting mom! You truly were doing that glowing thing they all talk about, your skin is ridiculous! And I love that Michael was right there by your side doing all the poses we asked him to, and laughing and having a good time right along with us! You guys are so much fun and I'm so happy you came up to meet me for these pictures. I hope you have a safe, quick and easy delivery and I hope I get to meet your little girl one day too! Here are a few of my favorites!