Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rob & Alexa: married.

Rob and Alexa were married on a pretty afternoon in May overlooking the golf course with their closest friends and family. I'm fairly certain Alexa took everyone's breath away-Rob included. She was truly a gorgeous bride, simple and stunning. They did the entire wedding their way, which I love, and we had a ton of time for photos of the two of them--again, I love that! So thank you both for being so fun to work with, so easy to photograph and so loving with each other. You know I love your crowd of friends, and I'm hoping to see you all again at the next wedding! Again, we have to thank our dear friend (and previous Bodell photography bride!) Elizabeth for introducing me to you! THAT photo--you know the one, from her wedding on the dance floor that you love so much, I still love it too! I even remember what you were wearing Alexa! You're so great, I can't stand it! I hope you love your photos, here's a handful of my favorites!