Tuesday, June 19, 2012

family: party of 5.

I have to admit I'm slightly jealous of this adorable family! Look at these girls, so cute, so pretty and such hams for my camera! I just loved getting to spend time with Jennifer and Jason and these ladies for their very first family photo shoot ever. I'm pretty sure their should be a law against waiting this long, but I am so happy she finally booked this appointment and made it happen before their 3 gals got any bigger. Jennifer and Jason, you guys are so fortunate to have such a great family with sweet, sassy awesome girls who adore you both to pieces. I know the wait was torture but when I have over 100 photos of you cuties, you'll soon see why it took me a minute. Here are a handful I just loved from our day together. I hope you print them all, frame them up and slap them on your walls until the next time you do family photos! Thanks again for being the best, and it was so good catching up with you Jennifer. You're gorgeous and I think your family is great!