Tuesday, June 26, 2012

olivia. dorothy: friends forever.

Please meet Olivia--photo number one. Please meet Dorothy--photo number two. I was fortunate to meet both of these delights for a quick session outside the studio one afternoon. Olivia's mom Megan--I'm certain she and I will be such great friends now too and I am so happy she brought Olivia down for these photos. This little girl is so sweet, incredibly sassy and has so much energy. Her personality is infections to say the least, but that smile, and those big brown eyes will melt your heart. And Dorothy, well, she's certain to remain Olivia's best friend forever. She's purple, she has great fashion sense and she's covered in hearts and peace signs...of course she's amazing! All traits to ensure best friends for life!

Megan, thanks for letting me into your little world for a minute. Your girl is incredible! I just loved her to pieces...she wasn't hard to photograph ONE BIT! Bring her back any time!