Wednesday, June 13, 2012

katelyn & liviah: cousins.

Ok. Seriously? Have you EVER seen anything as cute as these two? I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these gals! If only you could have been a fly on the wall and seen how cute their dads were to get these two smiling and laughing--you would have just died! I always tell my clients I'm only half as good as my subjects, but in this case, I was only half as good as their dads who get to take all the credit in making these two have the expressions they have on their cute little adorable faces! Lisa, I can't tell you enough how much fun this session was, and naturally we have you to thank for the lovely hair and makeup job as well as they styling. Again, you are one of my favorite people ever, and I just love Liviah and your family so much! But getting to watch as Luke and Ricky sang and danced to get the girls laughing, well, that pretty much takes the cake! You guys are way too much fun, and I'm so glad we did these photos! Thanks Ricky and Luke for being amazing entertainment and loving your girls so much. It's clear they are happy little ladies! By the way, editing these photos, I have never laughed so hard! I can just hear them laughing with their high pitched voices as I went through photo after photos! It was too fun! I can't wait for you all to see the entire bunch of pictures, but here are my favorites for now. That first one in black and white--one my most favorite photos I've ever taken. It's totally being blown up at the lab right now!