Tuesday, June 5, 2012

chris & mackenzie: engaged.

Please meet Chris and his gorgeous fiance Mackenzie. These two are so fantastic, sweet, caring, generous, incredibly funny and so entertaining! I've said before and it' so true--I'm blessed by my clients and my life is somehow richer by being able to produce these photos for such great folks. Time just passed as I spent the day laughing with these two, learning more and more about them and hearing their stories really made me want to show their personalities in their photos. So, I give you HILARIOUS! I give you sweet and pretty. I give you absolutely adorable. I give you Chris and Mackenzie in love and better people because of the person who walks hand in hand with each of them. Hopefully these images are just a glimpse of who they are together because I know they are both amazing people inside and out! I had the absolute pleasure spending time with you two that day and I am even so more excited about this wedding than I was before! That day will be so much fun! Thanks again for entertaining me and making me laugh so hard because we're total trespassers...because we broke a swing...and because clearly we all are more fabulous for doing so...come on Mackenzie, it wasn't that bad now was it?! At least we have a good story to tell from that day! HAH! Love you guys!