Monday, June 4, 2012

Wys family.

I must say a huge thank you to the Wys family for waiting on me to get these images to them! After a ton of wonderful sessions from May, I think this one was one of my favorites! It seriously was the most hot and humid day for May, and I was thankful for the bottles of water Karissa kept my hydrated with! She was the one who managed to coordinate her entire family--complete with an entire clothing color scheme and all--for these family photos. We talked about how neither one of us had many family photos growing up, so this was a huge undertaking for them all, but was really important too. I'm just glad it all came together and though it was insanely hot that day, I just love our photos and I loved getting to spend time with them all and getting to know more about them. Thanks all of you for putting up with that afternoon and looking glorious under the conditions! And I hope you all enjoyed your "afterparty"! I hope it was an awesome surprise for your mom and your family too. You all are one heck of an amazing family!!! These are just a small handful of photos I loved from our day together. Enjoy!